POLICY REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ON THIS WEBSITE
Etifor Srl with registered office in Padua, Piazza De Gasperi, 41; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Owner” or the “Company”).
- Personal and contact data as well as any additional personal data included in the communication, in case the user voluntarily decides to send messages to the Owner through the form in the “Contact Us” section and/or via e-mail and/or decides to subscribe to the newsletter through the appropriate section on the site.
- Photos, images and/or videos that the user voluntarily decides to transmit to Etifor for sharing purposes in the “WOWnature Community” section, as well as name and place and number of trees adopted.
- Identification data, address, e-mail and credit card and/or PayPal account details where the user intends to register and join one of the Services provided by Etifor. If the user selects the “gift” option when finalizing the order he/she will also be asked to enter the latter’s name and email.
We will process navigation data:
- To enable the user to use the web services;
- Processing for the aforementioned purpose does not require the user’s consent. Such data are deleted immediately after processing.
- To obtain statistical information on the use of the website; to create profiles on users and send advertising messages in line with the preferences revealed by users while browsing the website.
We will process users’ personal data:
- To acknowledge any requests. This type of processing does not require the user’s prior consent (as “processing necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject”). The data in this case are kept for the time strictly necessary to respond to the user’s request;
- for the purpose of executing the (sales) contract or pre-contractual measures requested;
- in order to fulfill administrative, accounting and tax obligations required by current legislation for the management of the contractual relationship. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures and fulfillment of legal obligations. Data are retained for the duration of the business and contractual relationship and for an additional ten years in order to fulfill legal obligations of administrative, tax and accounting nature.
- Only with your consent, we will also process your data for marketing purposes, i.e. for our Company to send you newsletters, information and promotional communications by e-mail, concerning services, offers, as well as reporting of events, including networking events, organized by the Company. The data will be kept for 36 (thirty-six) months, without prejudice to the possibility of revoking previously given consent at any time.
- Only with the user’s consent, we will also process his/her name, place of origin, number of trees adopted and any photos, images and/or videos that the user decides to spontaneously send to Etifor in order to publish them in the “WOWnature Community” section of the website. The data will be kept for the duration of the project supported by the user by joining the Holder’s chosen service, without prejudice to the possibility of revoking previously given consent at any time.
Finally, we would like to point out that, in accordance with applicable regulations and without prejudice to the user’s right to easily object, we may use, without the need for consent, his or her e-mail address to offer him or her services similar to those covered by the contract.
With the exception of what has been specified with reference to navigation data, the user is free to provide his or her data for the purposes mentioned in the previous paragraph.
However, in the event of failure to provide the data, it will not be possible to follow up on the user’s requests, nor to establish and initiate the contractual and commercial relationship with the Company.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is always optional. Failing this, the user will not receive promotional communications and will not be informed of new events or initiatives promoted by the Owner.
- employees and/or collaborators in any capacity of the Data Controller, adequately trained and authorized to the processing;
- subjects the Data Controller uses to carry out activities instrumental to the achievement of the above purposes (by way of example only: suppliers of IT and application services, consultants, etc.) or to whom the Data Controller is required to communicate the data by virtue of legal obligations. These subjects will process the data as autonomous data controllers or as data processors, duly appointed by the Company.
In carrying out its ordinary activities, our Company may use some suppliers (mostly IT services, e.g. cloud storage, email provider’s mail server) operating outside the European Union.
We specify that, in any hypothesis of transfer outside the European Union, the guarantees provided by the Regulation in Articles 44 et seq. of the Regulation are adopted.
Individuals to whom personal data relate may exercise the following rights: access, correct, remove or export their personal data. They will also have the right to restrict the processing of their personal data. Where collection or processing is based on consent, they will be able to withdraw their consent at any time. In addition, they will be able to receive their personal data in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used format and ask us to transmit such data to another data controller where technically feasible. They will be able to object to the processing of their personal data when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (or a third party) and if their personal information is used for direct marketing purposes. Finally, they may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it.) if they feel that their rights have been violated.
If they wish to exercise any of these rights, data subjects may send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Our Data Processing Notice may change from time to time and any changes will be made available through this website.
Last updated August 15, 2022