From father to son, we pass on our love for our territory: a strong bond that translates into a daily commitment to preserve and enhance our priceless environmental and cultural heritage for future generations. Thanks to these values we have reached a goal of enormous prestige: we are the first destination in the world certified for sustainable tourism according to the criteria of the GSTC (Global Sustainable Tourism Council), created to achieve the 17 Objectives of Sustainable Development of the United Nations.
These are the reason why Valsugana is sustainable:
- Waste separation in the municipalities of the area exceeds 70%.
- We are energy self-sufficient thanks to renewable energy sources
- Our clear lakes of Levico and Caldonazzo are Blue Flag certified.
- We preserve the largest area of wilderness in Trentino: the magnificent mountain range of Lagorai
- We offer our guests a genuine and authentic welcome
- Tourism in Valsugana comes from our territory for our territory
- We manage seasonality in a sustainable way, promoting activities and events throughout the year.
- We preserve environmental and cultural resources
- Our air is crisp and pure