From generation to generation, we pass on our love for our territory: a strong bond that translates into a daily commitment to preserve and enhance our environmental and cultural heritage for future generations.
Thanks to these values we reached a prestigious goal: we are the first destination in the world certified for sustainable tourism according to the criteria of the GSTC (Global Sustainable Tourism Council), created to achieve the 17 Objectives of Sustainable Development of the United Nations (UN SDGs).
These are the reason why Valsugana is sustainable:
- Waste separation in the municipalities of the area exceeds 70%.
- We are self-sufficient in terms of energy due to renewables
- Levico and Caldonazzo lakes are Blue Flag certified.
- We preserve the largest area of wilderness in Trentino: the magnificent Lagorai range
- We offer our guests a genuine and authentic welcome Tourism in Valsugana comes from and for our territory
- We promote activities and events throughout the year, respecting the seasons
- We preserve environmental and cultural resources
- Our air is crisp and pure